PDA

View Full Version : Ks 27/1

Painted Jezebel
28-Jan-2008, 10:18 AM
Not a particularly good day, weather wise, but still managed to get a couple of +1s, photowise and +2 species wise:gbounce: . The Flos apidamus came out VERY oddly, however, here is Ixias pyrene verna. You can just see the upperside orange subapical patch showing through.

I also attach Cethosia biblis perakana(male upper and underside and female upperside).

Likely to be my last post for three days as I am in court, again!

302 (Matapa cresta and Caltoris cahira austeni)

Commander
28-Jan-2008, 10:46 AM
Yup, that's a Yellow Orange Tip (Ixias pyrene) all right...

Nice shots of the Batik Lacewing and the green female. These buggers are common up your area?

Painted Jezebel
28-Jan-2008, 10:55 AM
The Ixias pyrene is very seasonal, but the Cethosia biblis is common in wooded areas all year round.

Sky Blue
29-Jan-2008, 12:28 AM
In court? Hope there's nothing serious.

Common Mime
29-Jan-2008, 12:35 AM
The Batik Lacewing is nice!

Why in court, Les?

Painted Jezebel
29-Jan-2008, 08:51 AM
Us houseowners on the Estate have a large number of Court Actions against the German Property Development Company who built the houses. It is far too complicated to go into details, but I can assure you that I am NOT the defendant! These cases have been going on for 2 years now, and will probably take another 2 years to be resolved.

Commander
29-Jan-2008, 09:26 AM
Each country's judicial system is different depending on the level of efficiency and law. In Singapore, you'd probably be able to get a judgement and award in 6 months!

Painted Jezebel
29-Jan-2008, 07:16 PM
The judge has told us today, that, unless the two sides can come to an agreement (absolutley impossible), it will be 7 or 8 years! This means, in Thailand, a minimum of 10 years to get a judgement!!!! (It is rather complicated!!! Also the embassies of 10 countries are very interested in the procedings.)

Ah well, I did come here for the quiet life!:bsmile:

This is the last I will post about the case, in case I say something I shouldn't ( and it is rather a bit OT).